Friday, February 26, 2016

Beauty – Etude House Dreaming Swan Collection Review


Spring is already here and I decided to write a spring like post today, full of pink color and flowers.
Wanna be sweet? Play Etude!



Etude House released this collection almost year ago and I fell in love with it at the first sight. This collection is a collaboration between Etude House X Kerrie Hess (She is an illustrator for Chanel, Louis Vuitton and much more French brands.). The Etude House Dreaming Swan collection is known as a “Ballerina” as well, and Etude House had gifted ballet shoes as special gift in the first month of release.
This collection is included so much needs in makeup with beautiful girly illustrations on them.
Unfortunately, the time I went to Korea was so late to this collection and most of them were sold out, and there were no ballet shoes anymore!!! But at least, I found my favorites in different Etude House stores around Seoul.




I bought 2 colors of eye & cheek, lipstick, veiling pact which is perfect for after makeup to decrease oily look, and that pretty ballerina mini pouch with a cute ballerina skirt on it! The quality is perfect as always and exactly what I had always need! Cute princess like packaging with absolutely fantastic work!
I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS COLLECTION!!
If you have any question about this collection, do not hesitate and ask me! I’m waiting for you…

Xoxo,
PrincessGilda



No comments:

Post a Comment