Friday, July 29, 2016

Beauty - When You Are Blonde


After a long break for my university thesis preparation, I’m back with new hair color!


Hey sweethearts, I’m here after a long time and it was all cause of this university stuffs. I’m in the last semester of Master and I had to write my thesis at an exact time. All the days running and following professors, correcting each season of the essay was a kind of rough but enjoyable experience. However, with all the thesis pressure, I decided to change my hair color. And yeah, I went for BLONDE!! I’m not a blonde born girl, so it is really my favorite. The mirror is my best friend now, we look at each other in every second we get and we know all our words by just a glance: “You look so amazing, girl!!”
By the way, since it is my first (yet precious) experience in being blonde, first days I had this struggle how should makeup? What color is better for me now? Being a blackhead girl, gone to red hair, gone to blonde is not a really easy thing. Haha.
After so much trying, finally, I found best makeup routine for my new look and I thought it’s not a bad idea to share it with you!


So first of all, I start with skin and foundations. It’s so far I’m into this HERA UV Mist Cushion #C23, it makes my skin glow and shine.
Secondly, it’s a time for some correction under my eyes. SKINFOOD Salmon Darkcircle Concealer cream #2 is really something that every girl needs to have!!! It’s a little oily (but not so much) for eye contours and it corrects every pimple, scar problems easily. It has some strange smell, just feel as there is a cut of Salmon in it, but trust me, it doesn’t annoy at all!!! The best part about this concealer is I found it helped my dark circle fades away for real, little by little!!!!
Let’s go for eyes, Holika Holika Wonder Drawing 24hour eyebrow #2 is my favorite. I don’t like so much exaggerate eyebrows with dark colors, and this drawing pen gives me a natural look. Recently, I add some non-Korean makeup products in my routine. And it’s only because online shopping is not so comfortable in my region, and I can’t find Korean cosmetics in the store easily. As for my country girls are prefer darker makeup and Korean cosmetics are not so popular in my country. So I have to buy other brands (it doesn’t mean other brands are not good, it’s just cause of my favorite!) such as Bourjois eye pencil #77 Brun Delicieux and Catrice eye shadow palette #Absolute Rose. Catrice cosmetics is some kind of family of Essence cosmetics made in Germany and you can read more about these two brands here. You can choose from this beautiful range of colors by your own choice, and be sure all of these colors are perfect with blonde hair.
Etude House Lash Perm volume mascara is the best these days for me. It gives me beautiful eyes and absolute black lashes.
Contouring is an essential part of makeup routines these days. I have a pale skin color so I prefer to use Korean contouring!!! Etude House ALOHA V-Line Slim Maker #2 is something that helps round faces turn to oval and more contoured. It combined of 2 colors Sun Pink and Cherry Brown, and I use it as blush or sometimes for cheek contours.
For every Blonde girl makeup routine, eyes are so much important. But another important thing is about lips. Etude House Dear My Dreaming #BE104 is a little red-brown color and it matches perfectly with this whole makeup!

It seems easy but it took a long time for me to find this tips. I needed something that doesn’t gives me exaggerate and not a pale look, either.

Hope you enjoyed this post! Don’t forget to leave comment and give me some feedback.


Xoxo,

PrincessGilda


No comments:

Post a Comment