Thursday, June 2, 2016

Beauty – Summer Nails By Etude House



Unbroken sunshine is out there, hot weather and cold ice creams! Your skin is shouting for going to the beach and tanning (I don’t reply to her, I like tanning but I like to be healthy more! So Asian mind, right?). Spring breeze is already gone and it’s officially SUMMER!



If I skip that tanning part, painting my nails in summer colors are always my first step to say hello to summer!
The pink color is always a good idea and what else? This neon color is another favorite color for the summer season. These colorful nails in Etude House’s Play Nails (#16 Neon pink & #87 Jelly yellow) reminds me of ice cream colors and gives me summer’s hotness!


I wish you all have a happy summer and welcome June!


Xoxo,

PrincessGilda

No comments:

Post a Comment