Saturday, July 6, 2024

Beauty - COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence Review

 


Hey lovelies, have you ever noticed about Korean glass skin? Have you ever thought about how we can have a glass skin as Koreans?

If you are wondering about it, read this post carefully!

Since I came to Korea seeing Korean girl's glass skin made me obsessed about to have it as well. As a girl who has oily/combination, dehydrated, sensitive skin, I have never experienced skin without any trouble. My pores always kill me and also my skin will react to every little thing, so having glass skin, or at least smooth no-trouble skin was my dream.

I searched about how I comfort my skin and I got the answer by being introduced to COSRX advanced snail 96 mucin power essence. First, let me tell you the reason. It's been a long time since Korea was famous for using snail mucin in its skincare products. I can remember when I traveled to Korea back in 2015, everybody was so obsessed with this kind of product. The reason is that snail's mucin can help your skin regenerate itself. when the skin starts to regenerate, collagen will start its work and this is how you can get rid of skin troubles easily.

When for the first time I tested this essence in store the texture made me amazed. the texture was different from any other snail mucin product. it was a little sticky at first but it absorbed easily and fast and just remained soft on my skin. so it was a product I HAD TO BUY IT.

Well, honestly, since I came to Korea every night I was so tired and I couldn't follow my night skin routine properly, so I just put this essence simply after the toner step and went to bed. Miracle happened!!!

Exactly after a week, I noticed the difference in my cheeks and my chin area skin. The redness is completely gone and the pores were little and hard to see. it was the first time I had this kind of product in my life and the results have shown itself just after a week!!

If you ask me should you try this product or not? I strongly say, YES DEFINITELY! And I have to confess the COSRX Advanced Snail 96 all-in-one cream is the next thing on my bucket list. there is no doubt if you use both of them together you will reach that dreamy glass skin rapidly!

Wait, have you ever tried this essence? Tell me your first impression in the comments below.


Xoxo,

PrincessGilda

 


No comments:

Post a Comment