Sunday, July 14, 2024

Beauty - Beauty of Joseon Relief Sun: Rice & Probiotics Review

 

Hello to all beauty lovers out there from rainy Busan,

Summer is here and what is more important than protecting your precious skin from UV sun? Being protected from UV is one of the most important factors in keeping your skin young, fresh, and hydrated.

If you ask me how? I will tell you in continue...

As a girl with oily/combination skin I have always struggled with oily sunscreen creams, and even sometimes to keep my makeup neat and not super shiny, I had to skip my suncream before doing makeup. Since I came to Korea, the weather has been more humid and the sunshine is strong, so I promised my skin not to skip the sun cream anymore. I bought my suncream from my home country because I was kind of afraid if could not trust any other new brand. After walking inside and out of Oliveyoung repeatedly during that time, I was kind of curious about this brand, "Beauty of Joseon".

What is the name meaning? A very long long time ago (1392), Korea was called Joseon and amazingly being beautiful and having good skin was a trend among Koreans even during that time haha

What was their secret for being beautiful and having fair skin? yes, washing their face daily with rice water was one of the methods!

Now let me introduce this suncream which has the same secret as the old days of the Joseon dynasty.

The "Beauty of Joseon Relief sun cream" has a less oily texture than other brands of sun cream, so even for oily/combination skin types is a good choice before the makeup step. It lasts for a long time under your base makeup without feeling oily and shiny on your T-zone.

What was my first impression? well, if I want to be honest first I was a little worried about changing my suncream but now I am happy that I took this risk and I got a great result actually!!

Do I recommend it to you? 100% YES! Your every penny will be worth paying for this product!

Another amazing thing about this suncream is you can buy it in two types: Cream type and stick type. the stick one is a good choice to keep in your bag during your day to re-apply your suncream from time to time.

what is your favorite suncream brand? Leave me a comment.


Xoxo,

PrincessGilda



No comments:

Post a Comment