Sunday, July 10, 2022

Lifestyle - Princess is Back!

Photo from Pinterest.

Hey, Lovelies!
According to Korean style "오랜만이다~", I mean it's a really long long time.
All of us know since my last post what happened in the world, this pandemic changed all of us, our personalities, our lifestyles, our life plans, and of course, OUR DESTINY.


So, I have to say I changed a lot as well, for example, I learned how to spend my time at home and achieve fully, how to communicate via the Zoom app, and so on, but really, gaining 12 kg weight was not on my plan!!!!!
However, this summer I decided to back to my normal routine, which I had before the pandemic. To update my blog I needed some motivation and what is more motivational than ordering some cute Korean beauty products online? Hmm, Online shopping always sounds great!
So don't forget to check my blog from time to time to have some information about your desire for Korean beauty products :)


Xoxo,
PrincessGilda


No comments:

Post a Comment