Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Beauty - Innsifree India Shopping Experience

Innisfree Store - DLF Promenade shopping mall, New Delhi, India


Hey lovelies, hope everything goes well. Today I want to talk about my pleasant shopping experience in the Innisfree store of India.
If you are curious about my story, then check to continue…

Indhira Gandhi international airport, New Delhi, India

Well. Maybe most of you know but for those who are newly joining us, I traveled to India in Spring 2019 and baby, let me tell you, it was really incredible!
I have never been to India before and all I knew about India was just some photos and of course, the Bollywood movies, but I have to say India was more than those romantic, full of a dance of Bollywood movies. The people were so helpful and kind, the culture was truly different and the foods tasted SPICY! I traveled to 3 golden cities of India (New Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur), it was a safe country and we could ask help from people everywhere in the streets. There were so many historical monuments to take a picture with (Have you ever seen Taj Mahal face to face???) and we could experience so much more. My sister and I attended the Bollywood dance course for 3 hours in New Delhi and I have to confess “ INDIAN DANCING WAS SO DIFFICULT”, believe me, the instructor designed every second of the song with a new move and we had to learn and dance as quickly as the rhythm of a song! It was a blast experience in the heart of India!



One of the most pleasant experiences that I had in India was shopping for my skin cares from the Innisfree of India. As you know Innisfree is a Korean brand and it is fully natural and organic products, and it is one of the best brands to my skin. I have used the green tea line before and my skin liked it so much, so I decided to check the store while I was in India.
I searched it before and I found there are many Innisfree branches in India, such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, Pune, Gurugram, Gurgaon, Noida. According to my travel plan, I chose the DLF Promenade mall in New Delhi. It was India's largest shopping mall and full of international brands.




Since I entered the store, the kind boy welcomed me and asked if he can help me, so I told him about my skin concern and he exactly suggested me the green tea line (which the Korean sales clerk of Innisfree Jeju House of South Korea suggested to me). He had a smile on his face all the time and answered all my questions patiently. There was some new face skin mask collection and I decided to buy a few of them to test and he helped me to find the best product for my skin. I have an oily/combination skin that is de-hydrated most of the time and I wanted something to brightening my skin and cleaning the pores. In the end, he asked me if I want to get a membership in Innisfree India?! Come on, of course, I want to! I had an enjoyable shopping here and why not? So he asked my personal information such as name and birth date and then TADA… he gave me that cute green Innisfree rewards card! Inside of the pocket was a welcome sample kit of green tea collection and well, this is exactly the Korean way!!!! Then he scanned my shopping basket and you know what? He told me I bought more than some price and I can get the makeup bag with face skin samples on it as a reward! OH MY GOD! AM I DOING SOMETHING RIGHT TO MY COUNTRY IN MY PAST LIFE? I CAN’T HANDLE ALL OF THIS! But well, it was no dream and he handed me the Innisfree shopping bag full of my favorite products and rewards and samples!!!
It was a long time since I had shopping from Innisfree store (since I back from Korea to my country) and I had a real blast shopping experience in India. I have to say, I went to the other Innisfree store in other New Delhi shopping malls and I expected the same manner but it was truly 180 degrees different and I leave the store after the 10 seconds! By the way, nothing can ruins my best experience in the DLF shopping mall and I have to say a huge thanks to that person who works deligentely to make costumers satisfied. I will definitely back to this store in future!

Hope you like this review, if so, please leave a comment and tell me about your shopping experiences in any Korean brand stores.

Xoxo,
PrincessGilda


1 comment:

  1. quickly as the rhythm of a egybes song! It was a blast experience in the heart of India!

    ReplyDelete