Monday, November 30, 2015

Beauty - Etude House Moistfull Collagen Set Review

Winter weather is usually made our skin dry and though. Even for me that have combined skin and (somehow oily?!), winter season is a time to taking care of my skin more and more.

Etude House is always famous for its cute and princess like packages, and its great cosmetics quality as well. But have you ever thought about Etude House skin care products? 

Etude House is one of the most famous brands in Korea. Besides all those other perfect Korean skin care brands, Etude House skin care line has something to say lil more...
As long as I use this Moistful Collagen set, my face skin is not dry anymore. This cream is so soft and has a delightful smell that I enjoy every time I put it on my face.
If you are wonder about how to use all these bottles, let me to tell you, Koreans used to follow some pre-kind of skin care routine for get a better result, so you need to follow this way:

Emulsion - Skin (Toner or Facial Freshener) - Essence - Eye Cream - Lotion - Super Collagen Ampule Essence -  Cream - Mist.

It has a long long way, not? But don't worry, It will not make your face greasy but will give you a really brilliant skin instead.

What's your suggestion guys? Why don't you tell me about your experience about this skin care line or other face skin care routines?

Xoxo,

PrincessGilda

No comments:

Post a Comment