Saturday, December 9, 2017

Fashion – What is Korea's Trending Street-Style?


Hey everyone, I hope all of you doing fine!
Today I have a fashion post in a different way. Always I do introduce a new Korean brand, but today I want to talk about different things. Maybe most of you (Korean style lovers) around the world are so interested to know what is the trend currently in Korea? Or what is their current street-style?
So if you are one of those readers, then go for continue cause today I will tell you what Koreans wear in this cold weather!

Photos are from Instagram.

Do you know what is Padding?
Well, honestly I had no idea what is it, actually, I was always saw it, I even have one, but I have never thought about what is its name! Really! 진짜 진짜 ~~
By the way, the time I was searching in Korean street styles and asking my Korean friends to take a picture from the streets at the same time (having a Korean blogger friend who is far away from Korea right now is somehow annoying for them and I know it!), I found a photo that written: “Long Long Padding!”. What was my reaction? I just clapped happily and shouted: I FOUND IT!!
So now on, we will call those polyester warm coats “Padding”.





And what is the trend these days in Korean street-styles? These paddings, obviously!
But there is a point should be considered, the Korean trend is long padding, not medium-height ones! From my sight, it is a kind of genius choice! You have a warm full body and legs, all at the same time!




Long paddings (롱롱 패딩) are water-resistant and semi-sexual, it means you can wear your paddings as a couple street-style (couple outfits are so common and usual in Korea.), and the color is about what you prefer but as a blogger I suggest using neutral colors such as black, pearly white or gray. Long paddings are usually filled by polyester or microfiber and they are too lightweight.
Long paddings are come in different styles: with attachable hats, with faux fur, with outer pockets and many more styles.
If you are interested in this Korean trend, then you can find yours in international brands such as Zara, ASOS and Debenhams.

In the end, don’t forget to leave comments ;)

Xoxo

PrincessGilda

5 comments:

  1. 😍😍😍 beautiful padding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please give some advice on how to achieve this kind of posts. lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... dw คือ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! trending fashion 2021

    ReplyDelete