Saturday, November 25, 2017

Beauty – TheFaceShop CC Cushion Intense Cover Review


Hey lovelies, how are you doing with this cold weather?
Today I want to write some review about the latest cushion I used, and I want to tell you what about it was positive and what was negative! So go for continue…




The time my sister informed me that she books a flight and she wants to go to travel, my first reaction was: “Oh really? Then buy me some new cushion!” and it was like I’m addicted and my drugs are too far from me! Who knows?! Maybe I’m really addicted to Korean beauty stuff!
By the way, I chose TheFaceShop as the next brand to try and she back home with this cushion in her hands.
First of all, let me tell you a summary of this brand:
TheFaceShop (더페이스샵) is a South Korean based skincare and cosmetics manufacturer, retailer and franchise business. It is a subsidiary of LG Household & Health Care of LG Corporation. Its products include bath and body, skincare and make-up aimed at both men and women.



And about CC Cushion Intense Cover:
It has high coverage and it gives you a bright and glowing look as it says on the package. It has SPF 50+ and PA+++ which is suitable for autumn and winter, as though the UV is stronger during cold weather.
My CC Cushion Intense Cover was number V201 Apricot Beige which is good for my natural skin tone. I don’t have kind of pale skin tone as Koreans so I preferred to choose this number to have healthy look rather than pale or pink skin.
The attention I have to say is at the first impression, this the cushion was kind of heavy for my oily/combination skin type, I had to wear some oil protection immediately after putting this cushion and for several times I felt some little oily pimples on my chin.
My suggestion? I think this CC Cushion is more suitable for dry skin types.
Another point about TheFaceShop CC Cushion Intense Cover is a cover lasting, while it has an oily texture but it still lasts longer.
The thing I loved much was about its smell, from the first the time I opened the package I could hear the blossom smell and the freshness.

NOTE: I bought this cushion from out of Korea and unfortunately, it didn’t have a refill in the package! I didn’t used to this injustice!!!
Don’t forget to leave comments.

Xoxo,

PrincessGilda

No comments:

Post a Comment