Sunday, November 20, 2016

Beauty – Cute Things in Your Bag


Hey lovelies, I’m back with a new pink post.
It’s already winter, the weather gets dry day by day and so our skin! Today I want to give you some attention to your hands.


Now, one of the most important things in your makeup bag must be hand cream! You must carry this little solution in your bag through those busy workdays to moisturize your hand skin every hour.
Here is my recommendation for all of you. This Etude House cute hand creams are in 20% off now, this offer is only for online shopping through ETUDE HOUSE global website.



Here are my hand creams from Missing U collection, I’m super satisfied with them and highly recommend you to try at least one of them.
The texture and the smell is exactly what I expect from my hand cream during this dry winter weather.

Don’t miss this chance and order yours NOW!

Xoxo,
PrincessGilda

No comments:

Post a Comment