Friday, July 27, 2018

Lifestyle – What’s in My Bag This Summer?


Hello lovelies,
Today I want to share with you “What I carry by myself in my purse during a day”?!
So don’t kill the time and go continue…


I’m not that kind of girl who makes her bag heavy with cosmetics (and ofcourse, I do not judge! Just I am not that kind of girl!) and so especially in summers, because tolerating hot weather is hard enough and it is way too difficult to carry a heavy purse by myself either!
But this summer I decided to not keep my bag as light as before, and maybe it was one of those positive decisions which I took in my life time!! Haha! Are you curious to know “why?”?



1- Hand Cooler Fan:
EXO fans hands up!!!
This summer the temperature decreased too much more than years before and so having a fan in your bag is necessary. What can be better than fanning yourself while a picture of a handsome Korean boy on it? Too obvious FAN GIRLING!
2- Cushion:
The other thing which can survive my beauty during hot days is my HERA UV Mist cushion! Applying my cushion again and again during a day is a thing which helps me to stay beautiful. It helps my skin to radiant heat and sun’s ultra violet.
3- Cooling Mist:
What can refresh my red face skin in this hot weather? For sure the Innisfree cooling mineral mist!
4- Hand Cream:
My hands skin get dry on hot and cold weather so I have to carry a travel size hand cream by myself, so I chose the empty bottle of HERA emulsion and fill it with a hand cream.
5- Lip Moisture:
My lips is a part which need to stay moisture during hot weather so The Etude House Kissable Lips is my choice.
6- Everyday Essentials:
Sunglasses and coin purse are the two must have-s for all year. And oh, that cute Line Friends’ SALLY card is a T-Money Card back to those shiny days in Korea!


Do you wonder where are my sunglasses from? Then check this post.

Don’t forget to leave a comment and tell me what do you have in your summer bag?

Xoxo,
PrincessGilda

2 comments:

  1. 💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday honey
    Love you
    Soory i didnt find any way to be connect with you💋💋❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋

    ReplyDelete