Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Beauty - Daily Makeup Essentials


Hey babies, how is your life going? Cherry blossoms are already here and it’s a time for some pink color post. And what brand is full of cutie pink cosmetics? Right, Etude House!


Today I want to tell you about my these days makeup essentials. It’s spring and some spring rains dropping somehow. So I prefer to have the lightest makeup such as pink cherry blossoms for these season.
Etude House is always a great idea for colorful spring and summer makeup trends.



Putting sun screen and some moisture cream are always need to, so I cut this part for this story. After sun screen I apply some Etude House Dreaming Swan veiling pact with SPF25 to all over my face. It gives me a brilliant white face skin. Etude House Look At My Eyes Jewel eye shadow #BR406 for my eyes and patting some Etude House Lovely Cookie blusher #7 Rose Sugar Macaron for my cheeks. Hmm, what else do I need for this spring look? Of course, pink lips! Etude House Dear My Milky gloss #MPK003 is the last step and now I am ready for going out and enjoying this spring weather.

Wish you like this spring post and don’t forget to leave comment. My next post is about advices for Traveling To Korea, so don’t miss out.

Xoxo,

PrincessGilda

No comments:

Post a Comment