Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Beauty - Daily Makeup Essentials


Hey babies, how is your life going? Cherry blossoms are already here and it’s a time for some pink color post. And what brand is full of cutie pink cosmetics? Right, Etude House!


Today I want to tell you about these days makeup essentials. It’s spring and some spring rains dropping somehow. So I prefer to have the lightest makeup such as pink cherry blossoms for this season.
Etude House is always a great idea for colorful spring and summer makeup trends.



Putting sunscreen and some moisture cream are always need to, so I cut this part for this story. After sunscreen I apply some Etude House Dreaming Swan veiling pact with SPF25 to all over my face. It gives me a brilliant white face skin. Etude House Look At My Eyes Jewel eye shadow #BR406 for my eyes and patting some Etude House Lovely Cookie blusher #7 Rose Sugar Macaron for my cheeks. Hmm, what else do I need for this spring look? Of course, pink lips! Etude House Dear My Milky gloss #MPK003 is the last step and now I am ready for going out and enjoying this spring weather.

I wish you like this spring post and don’t forget to leave a comment. My next post is about pieces of advice for Traveling To Korea, so don’t miss out.

Xoxo,

PrincessGilda

No comments:

Post a Comment